Ugly Negative Mustio Attacks Grow Support for Raja’s Campaign
April 10, 2012
Campaign releases new round of endorsements
Mt. Lebanon, PA- Today, Raja for State Senate announced several new endorsements, including a unanimous vote by the South Park Republican Committee, in his race for the Senate seat in Pennsylvania’s 37th District.
“I am honored to have the support of the South Park GOP. Republicans are uniting behind my message of common sense conservative policy and an end to politics as usual in Harrisburg,” said Republican candidate Raja.
After personally interviewing both D. Raja and Rep. Mark Mustio, the South Park Republican Committee unanimously decided to endorse Raja’s candidacy for State Senate.
Chairman Mark Anania said of their decision, “Raja’s business experience and common sense approach to dealing with problems, and his desire not to be a career politician is exactly what we need for State Senate. We found it unfortunate that Mr. Mustio would not support term limits for the State House and Senate. His vote for the legislative pay raise in 2005 was also very disappointing. Government accountability is a critical issue for local voters, and the committee could not in good conscience support someone whose actions put him [Mustio] on the wrong side of that issue.”
– Raymond Book, Whitehall Republican Committee
– Carol Ferguson, Republican Committee of Mt. Lebanon
– John Ferguson, Republican Committee of Mt. Lebanon
– Krista Harris, Republican Committee of Mt. Lebanon
– Susan Hughes, Former Bethel Park Councilwoman
– Steve Lynch, Upper St. Clair Republican Committee
– Stephen McLean, Mt. Lebanon Resident
– Audrey Menke, Former Mt. Lebanon Committee member
– Diane Morris, Upper St. Clair Republican Committee
– John Oliver, Mayor of Sewickley Heights and Former DCNR Secretary
– Joan Sakmar, Whitehall Republican Committee
– Adam Silhol, Attorney & Mt. Lebanon Resident
– Susanne Wagner, Realtor & Mt. Lebanon Resident
Raja was previously endorsed by the Republican Committee of Mt. Lebanon.